The SPARK Loan Origination software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution is looking to accelerate recently gained momentum and customer growth by adding a Sales and Consulting Representative to the expanding SPARK team.
The Financial Technology sector is competitive and fast moving. We’re seeking candidates that embrace the sector’s challenges and aren’t afraid to think creatively about how to engage customers and partners in the pursuit of SPARK solution sales.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The SPARK SaaS solution is revolutionizing small business lending. If you feel confident in engaging, and educating, financial institution decision makers on how SPARK technology can drive operational benefits then this is a perfect job for you. Working alongside SPARK management, the customer success team, and platform development, the Sales and Consulting Representative will strategize, plan, and pursue financial institution prospects throughout the US. Pursuit will involve a series of strategies focused on building a robust pipeline of prospective customers and closing new customer contracts
Primary Responsibilities: Key point of contact managing relationship with new and existing customers
- Pursuing prospects via a variety of strategic approaches
- Engaging and educating prospects on SPARK’s operational value via discussion and demonstration
- Generating sales of the SPARK Loan Origination platform
- Collaborating with SPARK management, Sales, Customer Success and Technical Teams to ensure a high-quality onboarding experience
- Execute on the established sales strategies for key customer segments to grow revenues for Platform Services (SPARK).
- Lender Service Providers
- Build robust pipeline of new SPARK customers across all customer segments.
- Cultivate prospects / potential customers through attendance at conferences, industry events, & panel presentations
- Develop leads through tactical outreach/marketing calls utilizing sales skills & professional network (both mission & non-mission based)
- Guide inbound Platform Services marketing campaigns & web inquiries
- Manage internal & external prospect/customer referrals for SPARK
- Effectively move prospective SPARK customers through the sales process:
- Conduct demonstrations/presentations of the SPARK platform to prospective customers
- Draft and send pricing proposals for new clients
- Provide a warm transition to Customer Success Team for on-boarding
- Belief in and practice of the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion philosophy. Modeling behavior that inspires dialogue, learning and cross-cultural exchange
- 3-5 years of software sales in either a direct or technical sales role
- Proven track record of building new business
- SaaS or other technical software sales experience, B2B preferred
- Collaborative team builder
- Bachelor’s degree (OR RELEVANT EXPERIENCE) in technology or finance
- Small business or commercial lending experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven skill of learning and articulating technology solution concepts
- Proficient in the use of desktop productivity tools (e.g. Microsoft products; CRM tools; video conferencing)
Who We Are – Community Reinvestment Fund, USA (CRF) is a community development leader committed to bringing economic equity to communities across the country, in order to generate greater investment in the communities that need it most.
What We Do – Since 1988, CRF has helped reinvent the flow of capital, eliminate barriers to economic mobility and build community wealth. CRF forges a link between capital sources, local small business ecosystems and small business owners.
How We Help – Together with its partners – including community leaders, nonprofit lenders, financial institutions, foundations and more – CRF is creating new strategies and technologies that build stronger local economies, create jobs and support economic mobility.
CRF is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. For further information, please visit www.crfusa.com.
Interested candidates should please submit a resume and cover note to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national orientation, gender identify, disability or veteran status.