We reserve the right to change this Notice from time to time. The current version of this Notice is as updated as of the “last revised” date referenced above. Your continued use of the Site and/or our Services available after such modifications will constitute your: (i) acknowledgment of the modified Notice; and (ii) agreement to abide and be bound by that revised Notice.
Collection of Personal Information. In order to better provide you with products and services offered, we permit you to submit certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”), such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Company Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Text message
If you or your company subscribes to our Services, that subscription right will subject to either our Master Services Agreement or EULA (collectively “Agreement”). To provide our Services, we may collect billing, ACH and/or credit card information. This information is used to complete the payment of the fees for our Services as may be further specified in the Agreement. We do not collect any Personal Information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain Personal Information to us when you elect to acquire our Services from us through an Agreement. This may include: (i) registering for a user account; (ii) sending us an email message or contacting us through our Site; (iii) submitting your payment information when paying for our Services. We also may collect additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Active Information Collection. Like many websites, our Site actively collects information from its visitors both by asking you specific questions and by permitting you to communicate directly with us. To respond to an open position inquiry, inclusion on our quarterly webinar mailing list, inclusion on our quarterly newsletter mailing list or response to inquiry emailed to us from the Site, we use Personal Information.
Passive Information Collection. As you navigate through our Site, certain information, whether anonymous or identifiable, can be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information) using various technologies, such as cookies, Internet tags or web beacons, clear GIFs, pixels, and/or similar devices, as well as navigational data collection (log files, server logs, clickstream) (collectively “operational information”). For example, your Internet browser automatically transmits to our Site some of this anonymous information, such as the URL of the website you just came from and the Internet Protocol (IP) address and the browser version your computer is currently using. Our site may also collect and process information about the physical location of your mobile device using GPS or other location technologies, such as sensor data from your mobile device providing information about nearby Wi-Fi access points and cellular network towers (“location information”). You have the ability to control access to both operational information as well as location information through the control settings on your device. We may use and combine such passively collected operational information and/or location information to provide better service to you, including by customizing our Site or our Services based on your preferences, compiling and analyzing statistics and trends, and otherwise administering and improving our Site or our Services. Such operational information and/or location information is not combined with your Personal Information collected elsewhere on our Site unless you have consented to the same or you have elected to create a user account through our Site or our Services.
Use of Your Data. We collects and uses data about you, including your Personal Information, (“Your Data”) and other data related to your access or use of our Site, Services, including operational information and location information or data we provide through our Site or our Services (collectively “SPARK Data”) to operate our business and deliver our Services. We may use Your Data in the following ways:
- Personalize and enhance your experience while interacting with our Site.
- Provide our Site or our Services to you.
- Deliver the type of content and services that we believe may be of interest to you, including emails, newsletters, alerts, and advertising targeted to your use of our Services and/or interests based on your professional activities and/or other information we possess.
- Monitor usage and interaction statistics on our Site, and/or through responses to our communications.
- Enhance, improve and develop new products, services, and overall customer support.
- Perform data analytics.
- Establish your user account and authenticate you during a registration or login to any of our Services or Site.
- Allow us to respond quickly and efficiently to your questions and your requests for information.
- Communicate with you (via email, text, phone, or mail) either directly or indirectly through our service provider to send you special offers, discounts or marketing information related to our products and services from us, our affiliates or our business partners.
- Share your response information to our communications with your company (i.e. our client), or the sponsor(s) of any program link with which you interact through our Site.
- Track use of our Site and our Services, investigate any suspicious activity, enforce our Agreement and Terms, and as necessary to measure and ensure the security and lawful use of our Site and/or our Services or any SPARK Data.
- Allow us to disclose your information to the extent permitted by law.
We welcome your questions or comments regarding this Notice. You may also use this contact information if you have a request regarding your Personal Information as noted above. If you believe that we have not adhered to this Notice, please contact us at: compliance@lendwithSPARK.com
Copyright © 2022 by Ignify Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.